Mabuhay and welcome to the Philippines, International Fans!
The Filipino fans would like to make your stay in our country more memorable by providing you these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) for TVXQ’s concert CIRCLE – #with in Manila which will happen on July 13, 2019 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
Getting Concert Tickets
- Tickets are available at smtickets.com.
- Please transact with PULP LIVE WORLD AND SM TICKETS ONLY. Kindly contact them via @pulpliveworld and @smtickets on Twitter and don’t forget to bring your valid ID/passport and payment receipt when claiming your ticket at MOA Arena ticket box.
- Do not trust accounts that are not affiliated with PULP LIVE WORLD to avoid inconveniences
Mall of Asia Arena Seat Viewer
- MOA Arena usually has 8000 seats open for concert attendees. The stage for TVXQ in Manila would be very big so it’s okay to sit wherever you want.
The Venue: SM Mall of Asia and Mall of Asia Area
- SM Mall of Asia is a very big mall. It is one of the largest shopping malls in the world. There are hundreds of restaurants and shops. There are also cinemas, skating rink, salons, spa, and indoor amusement centers.
- SM Malls usually conduct shopping sales during July 12-16. Please anticipate the volume of mall-goers during July 13. You can also try shopping at H&M, Forever 21, Zara, Mango, Terranova and many more. Some stores sell clothes for as low as PHP100 (USD2 or USD3). Please don’t forget to pass by Kultura for Filipino souvenirs 😉
- You can also do groceries at SM Hypermart near the arena.
- There is also a mini amusement park at the back of SM Mall of Asia called “SM BY THE BAY”.
- You will arrive here in the Philippines via Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminals 1, 2 or 3. Please contact your hotel for information on transfers. The airport is only 6.3km from MOA Arena. It takes about 20 minutes (if no traffic) up to 1 hour (if there is traffic).
- The best form of transportation around the city is via Grab. Kindly download the app and make sure to have the places you would like to go to in the “Saved Places” (eg: airport terminal, your hotel, concert venue, places you want to eat, etc)
- Experiencing traffic jams are unavoidable so use the WAZE app to navigate around the city. To reach the concert on time, book a hotel near MOA Arena. There are many hotels and airbnbs near the arena.
- SM Mall of Asia also has transport terminals.
Sample budget for one (1) person on July 12 to 14, 2019:
- Airbnb across SM MOA Arena 2 nights(twin/triple sharing) = PHP1870
- Food for 3 days (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at an affordable fast food restaurant) = PHP1620
- Transportation to and from airport (Grab app, including toll fees) = PHP750
- Transportation to arena = PHP 0 (you will just walk if you stay at a nearby hotel or airbnb)
Total = PHP 4240 (JPY8480/USD80)
We speak Filipino and English, signages are in English too.
You can avail SIM cards from the mobile providers SMART and GLOBE at the airport upon arrival. They have call, text and data services so you can keep in touch with your relatives and update your SNS channels with your adventures here in the Philippines!
- Please keep ALL your valuables with you at ALL times. Never leave your bag or belongings on the table. Avoid taking out your cellphones and wearing jewelry in crowded areas.
- Dial 911 in case of emergency.
- The area of SM Mall of Asia is relatively safe. There are hundreds of police officers and security guards around the area.
There are many toilets inside MOA Arena. Please bring your own tissue paper and hand sanitizer. There are no washlets on toilets or bidets.
I saw a tweet by a foreign fan who is worried about the toilet at MOA Arena for #TVXQinManila. Totally legit concern. Even I do think about this when watching concerts 😂 Here are photos of MOA Arena’s toilet room: pic.twitter.com/Cybs1ZwG2p
— Tintin Midori/緑 ティン #TVXQinManila (@alwaysberde) June 11, 2019
- Try the famous JOLLIBEE especially their chicken.
- SM Mall of Asia is abundant in restaurants and malls. Almost all international food chains are present (McDonalds, Shakeys, Yellow Cab etc). But please take note, outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the arena. The venue offers a wide array of food and beverage options, there are food kiosks inside the arena.
- HALAL Certified food might be difficult to find but here are links that can guide you
- Always bring your umbrellas with you as the weather is unpredictable here. It may be sunny in the morning but rainy in the afternoon. July is also the rainy season in the Philippines. It’s better to be ready!
- Average temperature during July is around 31 degrees Celsius.
- If you have maintenance medicine, please don’t forget to bring them with you.
- Mercury Drug and Watsons are the most common pharmacies. SM Mall of Asia has Watsons.
- Approach the guards in the arena or mall for assistance
- The nearest hospitals in the area are San Juan De Dios Hospital, Ospital ng Maynila, Philippine General Hospital
Places to Stay
- Aside from AirBnBs, there are also hotels around the area. Conrad, Microtel, Golden Phoenix, Hotel 101, Citadines, Red Planet are walking distance from the arena.
- Search for hotels in Pasay City (Nobu Hotel, City of Dreams, Solaire Hotel, Okada Hotel, Tryp Hotel, Eurotel, Go Hotel, Luxent Hotel, Marriott Hotel, Savoy Hotel, Resorts World Manila, Holiday Inn), Makati City (Makati Shangri-la, Dusit Thani Manila, The Ascott Makati, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites etc) and Bonifacio Global City (F1 Hotel Manila, Shangri-la at the Fort, Ascott Bonifacio Global City Manila).
- Please try searching at booking.com, agoda.com or airbnb.com For airbnb.com, try searching for Sea Residences, Shell Residences or Shore Residences.
Want to download the whole FAQ as images?
Click the button below to download.